"An indispensable guide for the beginner
as well as the pro digital photographer."
"Need the correct exposure for moonlight?
FotoSharp’s Day & Night Exposure Calculator provides the
f/stop and shutter speeds for your ISO, along with useful
settings for many other challenging photographic situations."
Many scenes are challenging for your camera, especially at night or in low light. That's because camera light meters are designed to provide the "correct" exposure ONLY for "18% grey" scenes.
But the world isn't comprised of 18% grey scenes. This handy guide can help you capture the world as it is.
To use the guide, you simply align the scene you're shooting with the camera ISO setting. Exposure recommendations are then provided.
- Covers full sunlight to moon-lit scenes.
- Shutter speeds from 1/8000 sec to 1 hr.
- Apertures from f/1.4 to f/64.
- Instructions are included on the back of the calculator for capturing great photos of fireworks, lightning, carnival rides, and more.
- Comes in a clear vinyl protective sleeve.